Pass It Forward Senior Panel
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- High school seniors who will graduate from Naperville Central High School or Naperville North High school in May 2015.
- Must have participated in at least one of the following gifted programs in a District 203 middle school: Honors Math, Project Idea, Project Idea Plus.
- Must commit to attend and participate on the STAGE “Pass It Forward” High School Panel at Kennedy Junior High School on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 from 6:15 – 8:00 pm. (actual program runs from 6:30 – 8:00 pm). Participation will involve answering moderator questions about applicant’s high school experience for approximately 75 minutes. Panelists will also be available for 15 minutes after the panel discussion concludes to answer individual questions from parents or students.
- Must agree to have application information published on a handout for the audience on May 27, 2015 and on STAGE’s website. Advice may be published even from applicants not selected for the panel.
- Application must be submitted on STAGE’s website (stage203.org) by 8:00 am CST on Monday, May 4, 2015. Only electronic applications will be accepted.
STAGE will provide the following:
- STAGE will at its discretion select a small number of applicants to participate in the panel. These applicants will be chosen to represent diverse high school paths and a variety of advice.
- STAGE will contact all applicants via email by Friday, May 8, 2015 regarding the applicant’s participation.
- Applicants who do not fulfill the requirements for participating in the STAGE High School Panel may be removed from the drawing at STAGE’s discretion.
- Each panelist meeting all above requirements will receive a certificate of commendation from STAGE.
- No children of current STAGE board members or event organizers will be eligible for the drawing. They may however participate in the evening and receive a certificate of commendation.
- At the conclusion of the evening, STAGE will randomly draw two names from the pool of panelists and award each a $50 Amazon gift card.